- 600 Grams Of Pasta
- 300 Grams Of Pecorino Romano Semi
- Seasoned Grated
- Black Pepper, Half a spoon per person
This particular recipe originated in Rome, Italy, requires a stunning cheese called "Pecorino".
To obtain you spaghetti "cacio and pepe" you have to mix the cooking water of the pasta (a spoon) with the Pecorino cheese and the black pepper, so it will create a cream.
Proceed like these:
1. In a fairly large bowl put all the cheese and ground black pepper, or better ground in the mortar at the time.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water
3. Pour the pasta into the bowl and immediately add a little ladle of advanced boiling water from cooking pasta.
4. Stir quickly so that the cheese melts with water. If necessary add more.
5. Serve immediately in a possibly hot dish and sprinkle with another black pepper.