- 400 g Carnaroli rice
- 100 grams of grated parmesan
- 50 gr Taleggio cheese
- 50 grams of provolone smoked (if you don't have the provolone, just choose another smoked cheese)
- 25 grams of Stilton
- 25 grams of pecorino cheese
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Butter, salt and pepper as needed
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
Boil the broth, obtain a chopped onion and let it dry with olive oil; toast the rice, pour in the broth (or white wine or beer); lead to one minute before cooking and add the melted cheese (also if needed help with milk or cream); let dry slightly, remove from heat and whisk in cold butter and grated cheese.
Cover and let stand 40 seconds, serve.